I’ve decided to introduce a new series to the blog! It’s called The List and includes all the things I’m excited for for the following month. This encompasses beauty techniques or products, articles that I think are amazing, books I’m loving, clothes or accessories I’m excited about, food that’s delicious etc. Basically anything I’m loving for the month.
1. I’m going to try and aim for one facial every two months… a mini resolution you might say. I’ll be getting my facials at The Truth Beauty Company since they use natural organic products that work wonders for you skin!
2. I was given a Blendtec for Christmas and I love it for making juices, smoothies, and soups. One of the recipes I’m most excited for is a matcha green tea smoothie.
3. An interesting article on how to become the most compelling person you will ever know.
4 and 5. Both these items are on my birthday wishlist:
The sunglasses are from a Canadian company called Bôhten and are made up of reclaimed wood and recycled materials.
The bag is vegan made by Angela and Roi. With each bag sold, a portion goes to a specific foundation which is matched by the colour of the bag. This one supports the national kidney foundation.
6. I just revamped my closet and I’m so happy I did. I bought the book Wear No Evil by Greta Eagan and it’s pretty much a bible for eco-fashion (I’ll probably do a separate post on it). She has a chapter on closet makeovers which is what I used for some tips but this article is also great and features Greta!
7. I also received this book for Christmas and I’m probably half way through it. It’s definitely a must read in my opinion!
8. What men really think about some of 2014’s biggest fashion trends. Good for a laugh 🙂
9. This month I am going to try dry brushing. It has tons of benefits, one of them being a gorgeous glow to your skin.