1. I briefly mentioned Wear No Evil last month in The List. This book is a life-changer for anyone who has ever thought about going the ethical/eco-friendly/slow fashion route. Basically my sustainable-fashion bible.
2. I’m so in love with this faux shearling coat. The colour is just gorgeous for spring layering.
3. There’ve been a few people asking me about how to thicken eyebrows ever since I’ve been growing mine out. This lash growth serum really helps to aid the growth of the hair for not just eyebrows but eyelashes as well, just apply with a clean mascara spoolie.
4. Okay, so I might be a little late on the times but I’m totally obsessed with striped shirts lately. The francoise tee from Amour Vert is the perfect striped shirt to start my collection.
5. I’m probably the only person left in the world who takes hours upon hours to seed a pomegranate but just in case I’m not, shown in pictures, the steps to seed this delicious fruit.
6. About once a year I debate getting bangs. Here’s my latest bang-inspiration brought on by my other inspiration as of late, 60’s and 70’s style.
7. I just got my first vinyl albums and it seems like I’m not the only one who’s enamoured with this music format, as seen in this infographic.
9. Loving this how-to guide for layering delicate necklaces like the pros.